This feature allows the dealership to send automated emails that correspond with a task from an action plan. The feature is designed to complement, not replace, the work your sales team is already doing to drive sales. We want to help ensure that you won’t miss any sales opportunities!
How does it work?
- First determine what follow up tasks you would like to be completed via an automated email.
- Next, make sure you have the proper email templates composed to go along with your follow up tasks.
- And finally, work with an Account Admin to update the action plans for the dealership under the Settings in AutoRaptor.
Setting up an automated email task is easy. (Done by Account Admins)
- Label the task as it pertains to email being sent
- Choose a due date (days, weeks, months, years)
- Optional – Setting a specific time for the task to be completed on the due date
- Assign one of the email templates from the drop down
On the Up Sheet:
- A green envelope next to a task indicates there is an automated email that corresponded so you can let the system do its job for those.
- If you’ve already made contact and it no longer makes sense to send the customer an automated message, in that case you can check off the task manually.
- Task is automatically marked completed and note regarding the email sent is automatically logged.
- If the task is skipped because no email address existed at the time, then a note will also be logged on the up sheet.
If you would like to schedule a time to review this feature, please let us know and we will set something up with you. We have even more components of this feature coming soon and we will be sure you let you know when they are available. Please stay tuned!